CISP Workshop from 23rd to 25th May 2019
CISP Workshop from 08th to 11th july 2019
LIST OF CME PROGRAMMES
- 01. Advances in Oncology-by Dr. V. Murali Krishna, MS, M.Ch. Surgical Oncologist
- 02. Recent Advances in Raidotherapy by Dr. P. Venkata Krishna Reddy, MD (RT) Radiation Oncologist
- 03. Cokhlear Implantation-by the department of E.N.T.
- 04. Evolution of Cataract surgeries & Modern Trends-by Dr. T. Jaya Raju-department of Ophthalmology
- 05. Lasers in Ophthalmology-Dr. BV.S. Ratna Kumari-Department of Ophthalmology
- 06. Swine Flu-by Dr. J.V. Srujan, MD -Department of General Medicine
- 07. Specimen's in Doctors Life by Dr. P. Samatha, -Department of Microbiology
- 08. "Neuroanatamical basis-Aphasias" - by the department of Anatomy Enhancing facial harmony through surgical correction
- 09. Short compilation of cases -by Dr. A. Jammeswara Rao-Department of E.N.T.
- 10. Acute Appendicitis-Dr. D. Subba Rao-Department of General Surgery
- 11. Eye lid Reconstruction-Dr. T. Jaya Raju-Department of Ophthalmology
- 12. Why, Where and When to refer a patient to dentist-by Dr. D.V.S. Raju-Department of Prosthodontics
- 13. Birth defects & Prenatal Diagnosis
- 14. Antibiotic Resistance-by Dr. P. Rajeswari-Department of Microbiology
- 15. HIV with a note on biosafety measures -by Dr. S.V. Lavanya-Department of Microbiology
- 16. Birth defects & Prenatal Diagnosis-by Dr. V. Rama Rao-Department of Obst. & Gyn.
- 17. Enhancing facial harmony through surgical correction -Dr. P. Shyam Prasad-Department of General Surgery